Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halo 4


HALO 4.......maybe ill decide to explain more when im out of my nerdgasm........IF YOU DONT HAVE IT GET IT! GET IT IMMEDIATELY!
This game reminded me of what true art is. The graphics and cutscenes and use of emotion was completely enthralling......I am nursing a semi right now..... 10/10...id give it an 11/10 if I could.

Amendment.....because its too mean to leave you in the dark.
Halo 4.... The campaign is honestly a work of art. It is very smooth. Not blocky at all. The graphics get a 10/10. The amount of options in this game to go about completing objectives is something that I love. The AI are tough nuts to crack and thankfully the guys at 343 give you the tools needed to crack them! (They didnt waste any time getting you familiar and in love with the new weapons) My first time in a Mantis made me smile from ear to ear and made my excitement that much more intensified.

~continued~
What I love about Halo 4 is the type of hook used in the story line; yes it is a continuation, but the way it lured you was a flash back to the butterflies of Halo:CE. It does this through beautiful story telling and mystifying graphics. One more thing is the mystery of this new world of play. An ancient evil really does awake and just like in Combat Evolved the more you play the more questions you are left with. The mystery itself is enthralling to say the least and the end leaves more questions and more butterflies than a first kiss. This game is something special. 343 delivered. 

 Cortana: What if we miss? 
The Master Chief: *I* won't 

I also am sorry this segmant was not in our nomal professional format but I was too excited. Thanks all ~Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment